Pages

Saturday 24 October 2015

FREE Stampin' Up! Desk Caddy Tutorial for Charity

stampin_Up_Desk_Caddy_Tutorial_For_Charity

 Happy Saturday everyone. Mine started off fabulous as The Mini Beasts and The Spark let me sleep in until 9.15. Seriously...how amazeballs is that?

So to celebrate my incredibly good mood, I think I'm going to share the love and make some of you very happy. Since I stopped doing Stampin' Up! a while back I have had oodles of emails and messages enquiring about buying one of my most popular tutorials - the Stampin' Up! Desk Caddy Tutorial. 

Today my loves - it's FREE and available to download at the end of this blog post.
There's a but...........

stampin_Up_Desk_Caddy_Tutorial_For_Charity

At the moment I am trying to raise as much money as I can for Macmillan Cancer Support UK. I have joined in (again) an annual quest to Go Sober for October and so far I am 24 days without a drip or drop of alcohol - and trust me, to know me is to know my vice is wine!
I'm on a mission to raise as much money as possible and so far I've just smashed the £100 target. I have just 8 days left and I really, really, really would like to raise £500.

Support_Macmillan


Don't know what Macmillan Cancer Support UK do?

By signing up to be a Sober Hero I am doing something amazing for people with cancer. All the money raised by those Going Sober this October will make sure that Macmillan can be there to help even more people take back control from cancer.
It will mean that we can be there right from the moment of diagnosis, through their treatment and beyond. It will mean we can be there to help give them the energy and support to take back control of their life.

So thank you for taking part in Go Sober, raising a glass (of water) and standing proudly beside people facing cancer. Your support will mean Macmillan can be there so that even more people don’t have to face cancer alone.

So if you'd like my tutorial, all I ask is that if you can, PLEASE support me and make a donation, no matter how small to help me in my fund raising.  

Donating is so easy and you can donate by PayPal or card payment
Click THIS LINK  or any photo in this post and then please come back to download the tutorial

It would be awesome if you could spread the word and send others here to donate and download too - please spread the word on Pinterest or other social media.

I will share next week how much I raised in total and how many downloads of the tutorial were done too.

Here is the full photo, step by step tutorial 

Enjoy
Hugs
Victoria
xxx 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I nearly donated the other day without the temptation of the tutorial, that clinched it. Your month is nearly over, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donated ...thanks for the tutorial.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x