Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Going Sober for October


Today is a day that will go down in the history books. The day that I proved I have heroic powers. The day that I signed up to take on Go Sober 2015. 31 days booze free. It's a big challenge but I know that if anyone can do it I can (I'm not listening to my friends, they're just jealous).
I am brave. I am fearless. And from October 1st I will also be beerless.
By Going Sober for October I'm also doing something amazing - raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Support to make sure they can help even more people take back control from cancer.
 
 
See - it's a problem, I've even been spotted drinking at a craft retreat!!!!
 
I'd love it if you can support me, or why not join me?
 
You can donate, follow my whining wine free updates or just mock me in general on my Go Sober Homepage by clicking on the photo below:
 
https://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/victoriarogers
 
I'm already in training and am planning on crushing a few grapes, lifting empty bottles and locking away my bottle opener.

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x