Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Project Life Week Three

Cor I am so sticking to my mission to do project Life every week this year as close to the actual weeks as possible. I've been busy organising my photos from my camera, phone and face book etc into weekly folders on my PC, I even have an app and a notepad where I'm jotting things down so I don't forget. Who knew?

Right do you want to see week three then? Brace yourself, I did three pages as we had so much going on and too many photos I wanted to use too:

I printed on my header card again, quite like being able to do that when I'm in a hurry without lots of stamping or die cutting. My first page shows Blake with his reading diary, he's worked so hard and has managed to go up a reading band and so he got the head teachers award. Also thought that being as we were finally getting cracking on decorating the boys bedroom that I should include some 'before' shots. Crikey - wasn't it boring?

I used Pic monkey to create the collage photos, they print on my Canon Selphy too, great way to use lots of photos on a page.

Project_Life_Week_Three

The graphic wallpaper - glad it's only on two walls. The boys adore it as they think it looks like a cross between a Lego base plate and something from Mine craft!

I also added photos of James building the bunk bed - had to be done when you consider it took us 4.5 hours to build it.


Managed to sneak in another pic of snow falling, I know I'm obsessed but I just love it!

It was a week of ill health too, Zac was on antibiotics with a perforated ear drum, I was on antibiotics for  tonsillitis and The Spark had an awful tummy bug too. Used a card from Becky Higgins Perfectly Imperfect Kit for summing that up.


Project_Life_Week_Three

 Some of the details for you. I did manage a spot of stamping using 2 Cool 4 School from Kaisercraft.

 Project_Life_Week_Three

Had a none stop day yesterday, the boys school had the puppet man come to visit and do back to back  performances, I was lucky to attend two different ones so there was no yawning from me. Of course I took loads of photos and will feature them in my week 5 layouts.

Today was a snowy walk to school with the boys and my friends little girl Sophia but the sun is shining now and the roads are thawing - boo hiss! I really fancied a snow day!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x