Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014

Stampin' Up! More Hardwood Owls

Ooh I had a lovely morning today, I went off perusing some charity and craft shops with a friend and I admit i got a few bargains! Some beautiful mirrored jewellery boxes for my dressing table, a gorgeous photo frame and erm a lush skirt fell into my basket too! The rain didn't spoil it for us!

I promised yesterday to share with you the next in the collection of matching items I'm currently making featuring the Stampin' Up! Hardwood Background Stamp and the Owl Builder Punch. So here is my scallop circle easel card:

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I haven't made an easel card in ages, what a change for me! Here's the card with the others in the collection so far:

Shop_Stampin_Up

Of course it wouldn't be complete without the obligatory close ups:

Shop_Stampin_Up

You can buy the Hardwood Background stamp set, the Owl Builder Punch and all other Stampin' Up! supplies by visiting my Stampin' Up! SHOP.

Why not check out the Clearance Rack whilst you're there? Lots of new bargains to be had.

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You are soooooooooooo talneted Victoria - love these cards and your fabric owls and snails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw - thank you soo much, that's really kind of you. Must pop over and have a look at your creations x

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x