Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Jelly Gets Published!

I'm soooo excited today. I got up BEFORE the boys which is absolutely unheard of and had to wait impatiently for the shops to open because I've been published! Yippee. 

A fab newish to the shelves magazine by Practical Publishing called Get Stamping is available now. It's issue 7 and here are my bits, I'm sorry the photos are dark, it's not the quality of the magazine, it's simply very dark and overcast here today, I'll re-take them when the sun comes back.

Stampin_Up

The stamp set actually comes free with the magazine but as you can see I've used mainly Stampin' Up! products on my projects.  Like these cute treat bags using our cello bags, card, punches and designer papers:

Stampin_Up

Wow I wasn't expected my projects to span over four pages so as you can imagine I'm doing a happy dance right now.

Stampin_up

All the instructions to make these projects and supplies are listed in the magazine.

Stampin_up

In the next issue I'll show you some fab ideas using the Stampin' Up! Undefined Stamp Carving Set.
p.s. - I didn't get blown up in a mad science experiment yesterday - more on that later.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Victoria. I have that magazine here by my side. A great spread of delights. Well done Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fantastic news Victoria...well done you! Delighted for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, that is fabulous news x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Victoria, you deserve it, will have to go buy it now, saw it in Asda yesterday, didn't realise you were in it avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to look for my magazine to see which issue I have - and I have this one! It's a lovely set of goodies to be published with, well done! I wondered why I'd not seen you, but I hadn't read that far yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations on being published. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x