Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Another Great Year

Ooh I've been so busy today but not quite ready to share my exciting news just yet so instead I'll share one of my latest creation with you instead!

Stampin_Up

It's a larger card than the ones I normally make so not sure I've got the balance quite right! I've been playing with embossing powders and different colours of card to create this one. The stamp set is another new one - Another Great Year and I've stamped and embossed it three times with a little cutting out to create this effect.

The banners are quickly made using our new Banner Punch - which by the way you can earn for FREE with a spend of £45 with me on Stampin' Up! products during our Sale-a-Bration promotion. I know you'll probably ask how I stuck down the bakers twine so I made a thin line with Tombow glue and left it to one side for 5 minutes to allow the glue to change from wet to tacky and then placed the bakers twine in place, this way the twine doesn't absorb the glue and move around, it just sticks straight in place where you need it.

Right got to dash, painting to do in the new conservatory - cannot wait for the boys to have their playroom!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x