Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Stampin' Up! New Class and New Product too!

Yey it's Friday and I am super excited to be able to tell you about my new class venue.
I'll be using the meeting room at Arnold Library, Front Street Arnold, Nottingham. It's a fabulous bright room, with our own kitchen, lots of natural light, loads of space and our very own loo!!!

I'll be holding classes on the second Thursday of every month  and starting from March every month on the second Saturday.

So my first class is on Thursday 13th February  and I'd love you to join me:

Stampin_Up
The class is £20 and includes your kit and adhesive so you'll only need to bring your basic craft kit (scissors, trimmer, pencil etc). We'll be using the stamp set Sweet Essentials so you can add your choice of sentiments to your creations. Here are some of the cards you could make:

Stampin_Up

The class is £20 including adhesive or £30 if you'd like to include your own Sweet Essentials stamp set (worth £13.95).

Booking closes on Monday 3rd February, please get in touch to book:
07748 707845 or bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x