Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Stampin' Up! New Monthly Club

Hey there. Do you like to spread the cost of crafting and earn freebies at the same time? I have a new Monthly Stampin' Up! Club starting this month and have a few spaces remaining.

Stampin_Up

The club is really simple. 10 member each commit to joining the club for 10 months and each month commit to spending a minimum of £15 each on Stampin' Up! products. Each month one of the club members receives the FREE hostess benefits which is guaranteed to be a minimum of £25 of product of your choice. You can spend in on any current Stampin' Up! products including the hostess only exclusive stamp sets.

You'll receive a copy of all current Stampin' Up catalogues plus any new ones that are introduced in the duration of the club. You'll be able to take advantage of any Stampin' Up! offers along with an extra ones I throw in to club members.

On top of that if you're local, pop in for our monthly craft meet up when you collect your order - make a project for FREE and learn new techniques each month. I'll also be emailing out exclusive club only tutorials to inspire you to get creative.

To find out more drop me an email at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x