Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Stampin' Up! FREE Paper Offer

Oooh first of August and Stampin' Up! are wowing us with a fabulous offer:

Stampin_Up

Yep - you read that right,  buy three packs of Stampin' Up! Designer Papers and get one FREE.

Best of all there are NO LIMITS to this offer so you can take advantage of it as many times as you like - so buy six packs of Stampin' Up! Designer Papers and choose two packs for FREE.

 All Designer Papers are included in the offer with the exception of the Speciality Designer Papers and the colour family paper stacks.

Stampin_Up

What a fabulous time to launch this offer - we have the new Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue with all our beautiful new papers to choose from. Offer runs until 31st August 2013.

Contact me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com
or text me at:
07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x