Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Festive Flurry

Don't you love it when you're excited about something? I've got an all day Christmas Craft Class coming up on 19th October and I cannot wait. I'm so excited I feel the need to share a sneak peek of one of the projects we'll be making:

Stampin_Up

Don't recognise the products? that's because they are out of the brand new Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue which launches tomorrow - 29th August!

Want to come and play?
Saturday 19th October
St Marks Church Hall
Devere Gardens
Woodthorpe
Nottingham

10am - 4.30pm
Cost for the day is £30 and you will receive a goody bag with £30 worth of Stampin' Up! product in, Full photo instructions and demonstrations to help you with the projects, or simply use your kit to create your own designs.

Refreshments provided but you'll need to bring a packed lunch. There will be a fabulous raffle with Stampin' Up! prizes and an inspiring Christmas project display so you'll want to bring your cameras.

Booking closes on 10th October.

To book please email me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x