Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Training

As promised I'm back today with more from Stampin' Up! regional training at Telford on Saturday. Want to see what it looks like when loads of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators get together? Here is a photo of a portion of the room whilst we were busy with our make and take projects. You can see Sandrina and Dawn on this one and just a bit of Tracy, with Louise, Steph, Lisa, Shell and Liz at the table in front too.

Stampin_Up

Here's a much better photo of Steph, Lisa, Louise and Liz:

Stampin_Up

Here is the version of the notepad made on the day - this is Dawn's and she kindly let me take a photo:

Stampin_Up

More of the make and takes:

Stampin_Up

And the cute box to keep the note cards in:

Stampin_Up

Jelly was a very lucky girl and bagged this lot on prize patrol:

Stampin_Up

We got to hear lots of news on what's coming but I'm afraid you're going to have to wait to hear all that as it's all a bit secret for now! If you'd like to hear about all the gossip first and be the first to see new products etc - why not become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself and join my team. I'd love to hear from you:

bluejellystampin@sky.com


or join on line here:

Join Stampin' Up!


Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i so wished i had gone but it was too short notice for me, i hope to see you in manchester

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x