Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

FABULOUS NEW STUFF - This and That from Stampin' Up!

Cor - I about popped with excitement when I found out Stampin' Up! are launching their own range of smash book style stuff, even better that even though it's going to feature in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue later this year - it's available to buy from me NOW!!!!!

Join_Stampin_Up

Introducing This and That Product range - portable journals and gorgeous accessories for you to carry around with you and create as you go, or of course you can sit at home and do it too!

Join_Stampin_Up

So of course I have an offer for you too. You can buy these products in the range at the moment:

Join_Stampin_Up

Yes that's right, more products will be added to the range in time!
So what's available in the range right now?

Stampin_Up
Stampin_Up
Stampin_Up
Stampin_Up
Stampin_Up

MEGA OFFER:

Buy all these five products in a bundle with 15% off so just £29.24 for the lot (plus p&p) but this is a limited time offer and is only available until 31st May.

Ordering is so easy - just email me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com
or call me on
07748 707845

In the meantime, here is a video for you to watch showing you these gorgeous products in more detail:


Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x