Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Typeset Alphabet Bunting

Aah Zac is feeling a little better today so I foresee many toys scattering the floor in a while. I think the Grandparents are going to take Blake for a swim after lunch so it'll be a tad quieter in here than it is now. I need to wear the Sparks ear defenders when these two get going!

So a few weeks ago I did a Stampin' Up! party for the lovely Sarah and she had some great stuff about her home that she'd created herself. I was particularly taken with some bunting she'd made and decided I had to have a go myself!

Stampin_Up

I've used the Stampin' Up! Bigshot dies Typeset Alphabet Bigz. It's a great set to invest in as it includes 26 letters, 10 numbers and 1 symbol too. Each is about 3.2cm high and all on a set of 4 dies.

I cut two of each letter, one on designer papers and the other on coordinating plain card.
then a bit of Tombow on the plain card, popped the Linen Thread in place and added the designer paper letter over the top.

Love the shadows on the wall:

Stampin_Up

Looking forward to this evening, it's time for monthly craft club. Can't wait to see everyone.
Hugs

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x