Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Vintage Verses

So - snow, sunshine, blizzards or all three? Weird isn't it? Anyhoo, today I have another card created using the faux chalkboard technique.

Stampin_Up

It's a cute 4" square card using Regal Rose and Basic Black card. the sentiment is from the now very close tor retiring Sale-A-Bration stamp set Vintage Verses. You can still earn this set for FREE with a purchase of £45 on Stampin' Up! products with me, but you need to hurry as the promotion ends on 22nd March!

I've added some faux stitching too and a garland of hearts punched out from some scraps using the Small Heart Punch

I'd hoped to finish my latest tutorial for you by today but the lurgy is lurking in the house of Jelly so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hugs
Join_Stampin_Up
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x