Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Amazing Family

Have you made your Mother's Day cards yet? Here in the UK it's that special day on Sunday and I can safely share this card with you as it's for my Mother In law and she doesn't look at my blog!

Stampin_Up

 The sentiment is Amazing Family from the Stampin' Up! Spring / Summer Seasonal Catalogue. I adore the font and you also get a couple of flourishes and other family names are included in there too.

I've used a combination of Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink and to add some glamour the FREE Silver Glimmer card I earned from Stampin' Up! through our Sale-A-Bration promotion. You can get it or a choice of 16 other products absolutely FREE too if you place and order of £45 of Stampin' Up! products with me before 22nd March.

I out my Oval Framelits to good use, they cut through the Glimmer Card as easily as they do through normal card stock.

Stampin_Up

I've shown you a close up so you can see the heat embossing I've done on the butterfly (from Papillon Potpourri). It's Whisper White on Melon Mambo card to contrast the Melon Mambo on Whisper White I used for the sentiment.

The butterfly stamps coordinate perfectly with both butterfly punches in the Main and Spring / Summer Stampin' Up! catalogues.

Right I must go, I have parties to prep for and my monthly Craft Club tomorrow night too. Can't wait to get together with the ladies in the club.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sparkly card Victoria and so pretty in pink :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x