Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Happy Hello

Brr, who said it could snow? Glad I took some project photos yesterday whilst it was nice and sunny. 

Today's projects feature a Stampin' Up! kit called Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit (item 130149). It's a kit containing 8 die cut cards with matching envelopes and plenty of card stock embellishments, Bakers Twine and Self adhesive rhinestones too. This kit isn't available to buy, but the great news is you can earn it for FREE when you order £45 or more of Stampin' Up! products with me before 22nd March. Drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com to find out how easy it is to order.

I have made a few projects up with my kit, not just the cards by adding some Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight card to it. Firstly a card and a gift box:
 
 Stampin_Up

The card is a die cut one from the kit which I've added a layer of Daffodil Delight card to. I embossed it with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. The matching box again uses just one of the die cut card, add a bit of clever scoring with the Simply Scored tool and a dab of glue and voila, a cute box. I popped one of our cello bags inside with some ribbon, buttons and an ink spot - perfect gift for a crafter or a party hostess.

Stampin_Up

Next up a simple mini album using added Crumb Cake Card, with one of the die cut cards folded over the spine.

Stampin_Up

Four of the cards are pre-printed with 'Hello' so if you don't stamp or have any stamps, there really is nothing to stop you creating with this kit.

Stampin_Up

Inside the pages are decorated with Comfort Cafe Designer Papers and then simply the cards and envelopes from the kit. This means I can pop photos, messages and memories inside.

Stampin_Up

Finally I made a 12"x12" scrap page. Again I've added Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Comfort Cafe papers to the mix. I love this photo of Blake as a baby and is one of many I have printed off ready in the room of craft to scrap with. We used to call him monkey feet as he always held his bottles with his feet not his hands! I've popped one of the flower embellishments on and made a banner from one of the cards - again no stamping involved.

Stampin_Up

Inside the card I've used the top off another card to make a pocket to store something in. I might write a message about how he may look happy drinking his milk but it made him so poorly as it took 18 months to diagnose him as allergic to dairy!

Stampin_Up

After making all this, I still have a card and some envelopes left over to play with so you really do get amazing value for absolutely NOTHING!!!!

I hope I've inspired you to try something other than make cards from your kit.
Back tomorrow with a tutorial on a technique I demonstrated at training at the weekend.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love what you did here especially the mini album--any chance for a tutorial for this kit? Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SAB projects are great! I would love to know how to make the mini album...please!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great SAB projects! I would love to know how you made the mini album...would you mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on it this week Cathy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x