Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Blast Off!

Are you feeling the love today? It's Valentine's Day here in the UK and everywhere vans are delivering red roses, couples are smooching and pretty much feeling loved up. Hang on - I'm home alone, the mini beasts are at school and nursery and the Spark is at work .....ha ha! I think we take Valentine's day waaay too seriously and me and the Hubs like to take it lightly. 

So romance fans - turn away now as this is the card I will be giving to my dear Spark later today:

Stampin_Up

Yep - humour and Valentine's in the house of Jelly. I've made this using basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red, well you've got to keep to some tradition haven't you? Stamp sets used are Blast Off and Dinoroar - those oh so reached for Stampin' Up! Valentine's sets! The spotty Designer Paper is from Polka Dot Parade.

Stampin_Up

I added some bling by making hearts with the Small Heart Punch and the heart from the Owl Builder Punch with Red Glimmer Card. Extra sparkle by colouring our Basic Rhinestones with a Sharpie pen to make them black.

I'm not totally without soul - I will be cooking the Spark a special dinner tonight once the mini beasts have retreated to bed!

Love it up folks!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. lovely card, but it would have been great with a "you rock my world" sentiment ... do Stampin' Up do one? if not we need to protest! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. twas so tempted to type that very same sentiment on the PC Louise!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x