Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Snow Festival

Good morning - hope you enjoyed the gift bag set I shared with you yesterday? Well today I have another gift bag set for you - but it's completely different. It features some yummy products from the NEW Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue and I just adore this product suite. So let me introduce you to Snow Festival:

Stampin_Up

This is such a great product suite to work with as it contains such a variety of products from Designer Papers, tags and stamp sets to stamping wheels, sweater trim, stitched felt and a builder punch too. Here you can see the beautiful 12"x12" Snow Festival Designer papers which are of course double sided.

Stampin_Up

I love the sheet with the square images on as they make crafting for the most novice crafter so simple. To make my cards I just cut out a square and stuck it on the card base.
 
Stampin_Up

The bag is the same design as I used earlier this week in Floral District Papers. Here I've used Sweater Trim in Cherry Cobbler for the handles and punched an owl out from the Designer paper to pop on a Punched Scallop Circle to make the tag.
 
Stampin_up

Here are some more ideas of what you could create with these festive products from Stampin' Up!
 
Stampin_up

I love the Sweater Trim and you get 9 metres on a roll so it lasts for ages. I have to confess to having the Mitten Builder Punch too - don't just think of it as Christmas Mittens, think new baby cards and also cupcake toppers etc. Very versatile.


There are so many Festive products this year in both the Seasonal and Main catalogue. If you'd like to get hold of a copy - you can order in my side bar, or you can have one for FREE by hosting your own Stampin' Up! party at home or by joining one of my clubs. Of course you can get a WHOLE packet of them to share amongst your friends by joining my team and becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x