Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Scentsational Gift Set

There are so many new Stampin' Up! products to play with both in the new Seasonal and the Main Catalogue so I'm trying to show you a variety rather than focus on one particular product or theme. So today's post take's you forward a few months to Christmas and I have a couple of very simple projects to share with you.

If you enjoy or want to try making your own gift packaging then you'll love these. I've decorated a plain gift bag and made a matching card and tag:

Stampin_up

The gingerbread man is from the stamp set Scentsational Season. It's just fabulous as you can buy the coordinating Holiday Framelits Dies to use with the stamps. Eliminates cutting out by hand. You can even buy the stamp set and the Framelits as a Bundle Offer, saving you 15% off the full price - Stampin' Up! know how to spoil us.

Here is my card, I've used Very Vanilla Card for the base layered up with Crumb Cake, Crumb Cake Designer Paper and some of the gorgeous Champagne Glimmer Paper from the Seasonal Catalogue. It's great to work with, actually it's more a card stock and you can cut it, die cut it and it even works perfectly with Stampin' Up! punches too and the glitter stays on the card, exactly where it should - not all over your face! I've used the Scallop Trim Border punch here.

My sentiment is from another set from the Seasonal Catalogue Owl Occasions.

Stampin_up

Here is the yummy gift tag. It's cut from the Two Tags Big Shot die in Crumb cake and created in much the same way as the card. I've just added one of our new Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons - I do lurve chunky buttons and attached it with some linen thread and a Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon bow.

Stampin_up

The house of Jelly is nice and quiet today as both Major Mayhem and Commander Chaos do a full day at nursery and reception today. I can hear myself think for a change.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Congrats on being a winner from Shelli's blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x