Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Vienna Incentive Trip First Layout

Hurrah - at last Jelly has a new printer and can now print some photos to scrap! Couldn't be happier. So to start I have printed a few photos from the welcome dinner and done my first two pages. The first side shows a photo of myself and my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Great Grandma Natalie. Seems funny calling her that - especially when I'm older than she is (just!). There is another version of this photo which is much funnier but I wanted to scrap this one.



I've used Crumb Cake 12x12 card for the base and mixed with Whisper White, Night of Navy and Real Red. The large scalloped border was created by punching out several circles in Whisper White using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, half hidden under a strip of Real Red Card. The title and date are die cut using Simple Numbers and Simple Letters Big Shot dies.

Here's the opposite page:


I bought these shoes especially for the trip to match my polka dot dress and I love them to bits. I was lucky that a few of the other achievers took photos of them them and sent them my way so I could use them in a layout. The letters on this side are Timeless Type Sizzlits Dies.


All I've done to accent my pages is to add several red and white circles punched in various sizes.
Here are the pages together:


I've taken some great photos of the boys so far this Summer too - I just need an extra Summer to scrap them all.

hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fab layout and those shoes - no wonder you love them! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super scrapbook page Victoria. Love the circles crossing over the two pages. I had fun with some scrapbooking this week too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x