Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Guest Designer

Good morning, it's not so sunny today so I have planed lots of games to play with the Mini Beasts. We're going to start with a tray full of things that are blue and work out which items go missing and the sounds the objects start with. So as my day is all about my boys, I've a project ready to share with you.

I've been lucky enough to be invited to be a Guest Designer this week at Simply Stampin' Challenge and the theme this week is Let's Hear it For the Boys. Here's my card:

Stampin' Up!

It's a 7"x5" card and one I made from the Mini Beasts  to give to the Spark yesterday for his Birthday. My colour combo is Concord Crush, Old Olive and Bashful Blue. I stamped the family using All in the Family with the help of my Stamp-ma-jig in Basic Black ink. To make sure I cut my circle out in the right place I used this handy trick:

Stampin Up

Use a bit of tape to hold a piece of card in place over your die (Big Shot Circles #2) and run through the Big Shot. Slide your image underneath the cut card to position where you want it (great for photos) and pop through the machine again and ......

Stampin Up

Perfect! I did a spot of paper piecing using the yummy Cheerful Treat Designer Papers. These are exclusive to party hostesses or to you if you place an order of £150 with me. I've used the same papers to decorate my card and finished with a strip of Concord Crush Ribbon.

Going to leave you with a photo of the Spark with Major Mayhem and Commander Chaos taken last night when we went out to celebrate his Birthday:


Please hop over to Simply Stampin' to see what the girls have created and have a go and join in too.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great card Victoria the colour combo is fab. Thanks for the tip with the circles. I bet James loved his card and it looks like he's enjoying his night out too:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us as the Guest Designer at the Simply Stampin' Challenge. It was great to learn more about you and your projects are fabulous! That handbag is just gorgeous!!

    You have made such a cute dad card for this weeks challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x