Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Crafting doesn't have to be complicated

Morning everyone. I think there's a strong chance I have jinxed the weather in Nottingham by hanging all our towels out to dry - I've got one eye on the window and the other on the Mini Beasts!

Today I have three cards to share with you to show you that crafting with Stampin' Up! products really doesn't have to be complicated. Hope you like them:

Stampin_Up

I've used Sahara Sand, River Rock and Always Artichoke for my card bases and popped them all through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder just on the lower edge of the card fronts. Next a simple strip of Pleated Satin Ribbon in Blushing Bride.

Stampin_Up

Isn't the ribbon gorgeous? If you want to order some you'll need to be quick as it's in the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini and there are only EIGHT days left to order from it. The Always Artichoke card is my favourite, Which is yours?

Stampin_Up

I used Markers to ink up my stamps to make sure each element was a different colour. So easy to do too. 

Have you visited my Face Book page yet? I update it more than my blog and you can see it by clicking HERE. If you like what you see, please like my page!

Hugs

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x