Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Mouthwatering Mini Book

Yesterday I shared the fabric scissor cases I demonstrated to some of my team and today I'm going to share the other project I demo'd. It's a case of a project by Dawn and you can watch the video tutorial HERE.

Mouthwatering Stampin Up

I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and getting together with my team to share ideas. Everyone made their own version of this cute book featuring Stampin' Up! Mouthwatering stamps. The colour combo for this one is all of this years In Colours.


I've also used the Sweet Shop Designer Series Papers - they are just so yummy. Here is the inside with all the pockets and pull out cards to pop photos or notes on.


This is the one I made with everyone else, I don't often use oranges and yellows but I actually like the way this turned out, feels very summery.

Stampin Up Mouthwatering

Another view, can't wait to print some photos off and pop them inside these. Wouldn't they make great gifts?


I also showed the team how to use the Clear Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool to build up numerous layers to create the lovely glossy effect on the lolly:


Now I must get out of my pj's and get dresses as National Grid are back in my house again today (groans).

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea Vic, really enjoyed making mine this morning. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x