Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Fabric Sneak Peek

I've had a fab day today with a gathering of some of Team Jelly at my house. We shared ideas, things to try, updates and projects too. I demonstrated a really easy fabric project I found on You Tube HERE.


I've seen a few versions of this Stampin' Up! Paper Snips case but they all used a die we don't have here in the UK. This one however is made using the Petal Cone Big Shot die and is really easy to make. Do you like the fabric? Hope so as you'll be able to get it here in the UK soon! 

My demonstration showed a really time saving way to sew a button and ribbon together to create a bow. On this one I've used Real Red Satin Ribbon and an Old Olive Button.


I made enough to give one to everyone in my first level, some using the gorgeous Twitterpated fabrics.


Even made a cute pattern with them too


Back tomorrow to show you a project we made using the Simply Scored Board.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I love these Victoria. The new fabric is just gorgeous!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really cute and a great way to keep your scissors. i keep losing mine in my drawer! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x