Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Everyday Enchantment and Show Photos

Sorry for the few days absence, I've had a very busy weekend at the Summer Crafting Show at the Doncaster Racecourse. My friend Zoë asked if I could step in when one of her teamies and my friend Emma was unable to attend. Get well soon Emma.

Before I share a few pics from the show, a quick scrapbook layout for you.


It's a very simple 6" square layout featuring yet again the Everyday Enchantment papers. Cor I look a lot younger in the photo! It was my hen weekend back in 2003! I've made some bunting using scraps of the papers and then with help from the Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool and a Marker I've created some faux stitching. Great way to showcase the gorgeous brads which you can get FREE this month with an order of £45 or more.

Righto, on to some photos from the show. This first one was taken on the Friday whilst we were setting up.

 
We can always count on Zoë for a big smile. Not entirely sure what she was up to down there though. Next a photo of myself and Zoë ready and waiting for the doors to open on Saturday morning. A bit blurred as my mobile doesn't take the best photos!


The crowds soon arrived:


Linda, myself and Zoë on Sunday morning:


Friends came to visit, here are Vikki and Paula who want to say hello to Lynn!!! (Zoë adding bunny ears)


And more lovely ladies we met here with Alison in the middle, as you can see Zoë didn't run out of energy!


Thank you to everyone who visited our stand, it was great to chat to you, those of you who placed orders won't have long now to wait for your goodies, thanks to everyone who bought catalogues and congratulations to our lucky raffle prize winners: Monica Jackson and Jenny Rumsby - your prizes will be on their way very soon.

We will be contacting everyone who left their details this week if you haven't heard from us already/

Hugs
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x