Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Enchanting Layout

Sooo loving having the Everyday Enchantment Papers out to play with again. Couldn't help myself and had to do another layout. I have so many photos that I need to scrap and hundreds more to even print that I'll be scrapping well into my old age!

Today it's a single 12"x12" layout for you:


I've layered a piece of Pear Pizazz on to Very Vanilla (how did I run out of Lucky Limeade without noticing? *tuts*). Then I had fun with the 1 1/4" Square punch utilising some left over scraps to create a background. Not sure where the desire to punch lots of circles in coordinating colours came from but by the time I'd stuck them all down, the desire had well and truly left me.

I mixed up my letters using Very Vanilla card with Simple Alphabet Bigz dies and Timeless Type Sizzlits dies. The flower is one of the accessories in the Simple Alphabet set and I popped an Everyday Enchantment Brad in the centre.

Here is a close up showing the gorgeous papers:


Pre-school are in for some fun this afternoon, they're having a session for all the toddlers who will be three soon and starting with them in September. Blake will get to cause chaos and mayhem in there for a full 45 minutes. Luckily for me, all the teachers already know he's got the energy of five kids rolled in to one!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x