Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Crafternoon Tea Class

Hope you all had a lovely weekend? I held my Crafternoon Tea class on Saturday and it was the most fun class I think I've ever had. The class was based around the Tea Shoppe stamp set teamed up with Attic Boutique Designer Papers, a beautiful combination. Here are the projects we made:


A fan, a tea dispenser, a tea cup and saucer treat box, a tea bag holder and a decorated notepad. Of course at afternoon tea it's only right to serve cakes too. yum, yum!


I think the fan was my favourite of all the projects, the paper is just so pretty with the Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon and oversized tea cup.


We all enjoyed going a bit vintage and doing some collage work on the notepad cover. We even had the daubers out and the Spritzing Tool too - it's hard to see on the photos but I did perhaps get a bit over zealous with the Spritzer. Was great fun though. Lots of versions of this tea caddy out in blog land so i couldn't resist making one too, I used the Scallop Square Big Shot die to create the base. Great idea from Alex.


I was inspired to make the tea cup and saucer after seeing one made by Anne-Marie a while ago. Just perfect to fit a little treat inside.


I created my doilies using both the Lace Ribbon Border punch and some die cut papers from the Flirtatious Designer Papers. They have a white side so easy to brayer over and change the colour.

Hoping the rain holds off for a while longer as Blake and I are off for a walk soon.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects - how clever are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects Victoria, love the fan project.
    Hugs -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,

    J'aimerai savoir comment tu as fais ta tasse de thé ?
    Merci
    Fabienne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x