Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue is here

Wooah Nelly - where to start today?A short post to introduce the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue:


It's chock full of new products and great ideas to get your creative juices flowing. STOP PRESS - we have the Simply Scored Scoring Tool with additional Metric and Diagonal plates!! Here's video for you to watch.


 You can view the new Summer Mini catalogue online by clicking on the picture in my left side bar or email me for a copy to be posted out to you. For a free demonstration or to buy any products please call me on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com

This post will remain at the top of my blog - please scroll down for new posts

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x