Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Stamin' Up! Cupcake Case

Scheduled post from me today so I hope it posts around breakfast time! I saw a beautiful card when I was browsing through pinterest the other day and had to case it. The original card was by Sherri Baron. Here's my version:


I've got to get as much usage out of my Create a Cupcake set and coordinating Cupcake Builder punch before the end of April when the Spring Mini Catalogue ordering comes to and end - sob. I absolutely love both of these products and will be more than gutted to see them go.

My colour combo is Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake. I think these colours look so pretty together.



I've used several punches for this card in addition to the Cupcake Builder. The Decorative Label, 1 3/8" Circle and my old favourite Word Window . The sentiment is from Trendy Trees. Ive stuck a length of Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon over the Designer Paper and cut the ends to form the 'v'.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Victoria and the colours go so well together. I know what you mean about them coming to an end soon, its just not fair....lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x