Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Mocha Morning Journals

Morning - I'm mid the messyprocess of baking chocolate cupcakes (dairy free) with the boys soon to be followed by strawberry cupcakes (full dairy!) so can't stop for long. Yesterday I bought some big chunky notebooks and transformed them into something I think looks quite pretty:


I used Basic Black, Very Vanilla and the very lush flocked Mocha Morning Designer Papers. I actually made 6 of them but four looked better in a photo for some reason.

Do you wanna see a close up of how gorgeous and strokeable these Stampin' Up! papers are?


The books have been finished of with a flat bow made using Basic Black Satin Ribbon and Self Adhesive Pearls.


The label stamp is from Notably Ornate and is layered up using the Big Shot Lots of Tags Die.

I thought you might like to see a photo of Zac in his crocodile costume, holding his snappy fella. We saw it on Art Attack and had to make one!


Of course I used Stampin' Up! card and some punches to help me with his mask! It's Wild Wasabi - had to smuggle some in somewhere.

Off to trash the kitchen somemore.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having fun in the kitchen with your boys.
    Love the notebooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome notebooks! Zac is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x