Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Recycled Lurve

I have both my boys home with me today as Zac has a chesty cough and going in and out of the cold to play at nursery isn't doing him any favours. He's been doing a spot of fabulous colouring in with Stunt Baby (who needs a new nickname now he is infact a toddler - suggestions welcome) but more of that in a bit.

Fluffy and Co over at Cupcake Craft Challenge blog have set a challenge involving a spot of recycling. I have a collection of these in the room of craft. Actually it's more of a hoard than a collection:


It looks much prettier like this:


I've used the same colour combo as I did yesterday - as hey, I'm messy and all the stuff was still out! Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose. Poppy Parade and Crumb Cake. The tub has DSP glued around the outside and inside. The circle base and lid are cut using the Circles Die (the biggest circle) and topped with 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle, 1 3/4" Circle and a stamped and cut out heart from I Heart Hearts. Would be rude not to make a matching card:


I've created the same topper on a Regal Rose card base. The fab sentiment if from the Sale-A-Bration set Outlined Occasions. I stamped it in Versamark and heat set with White Embossing Powder before colouring in with Markers. Looks neat and tidy doesn't it? Guess who forgot to wear her glasses?


Oops - not so neat close up! So do you want to see what my boys were doing patiently whilst I made this?


And here are some of the pictures they coloured too:


Quite abstract me thinks - will have to pop these in Zac's progress folder at nursery tomorrow. Two future demos in the making.

Hugs

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooooo recycling! I Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve this project. Love the love, love the colours, love it all. Muchos faberoonicity. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly fantastic!!! Love you recycling project!!! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine
    P.s. Such adorable little crafters you have there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x