Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Sale-A-Bration is coming

Oooh only two days until Stampin' Up! 2012 Sale-A-Bration promotion begins. Will tell you all about it then but for now I have a project for you made with some of the products from this years Sale-A-Bration. It's a direct case from the brochure:


Can't tell you anything about the stamps or papers yet but I did enjoy playing with the On Board Merry Medley chipboard! I've done some clear embossing on the butterfly and then highlighted some areas with a Whisper White re-inker and also the white gel pen.


If you'd like to find out more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion or if you'd like a leaflet posting out to you, please contact me at bluejellystampin@sky.com.

Also, I have just TWO places remaining on my scrapbook club on Tuesday 7th February - if you were thinking about booking, please be quick!

hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very well CASed it is too...lol love the colours and the butterfly.

    Hope you've had a good weekend :)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x