Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Fabric Owls Attend Jelly Party

On Sunday I held a Christmas party come thank you party for some of my first level downline. It was a great chance for us to catch up and share ideas and experiences and also for me to try and fill them in on what I'd learnt at convention this year. I made them all a little thank you gift, but as they were all the same I had to get them to open the, on a count of three - and then hide them again as Louise arrived just after the grand opening! Here are their gifts:


Yep - I dusted off the sewing machine and got busy making some owls. They're quite big, about 6" tall. Hmm, not recognising any of the products? Ha - you'll have to wait to see what they are in January!! Here's a close up:


Of course I made cards to match:


Next it was time to give out a few rewards. When my team achieve certain targets I give them a bag charm and of course charms to go on it too. It was lovely to give out so many on Sunday:



And then we had some food. I made a chilli and various bits to go with it. Once we'd eaten and had a festive drink or two, I set the team a crafting challenge. Instead of prepping a make and take for them to do, I put a selection of supplies out and challenged them to make a Love themed project. very unusual making love themed projects to Christmas music! The results were fab and I may have given out a few prizes in the form of Stampin' Up! goodies I'd bought at Momento Mall at convention.

Here are a few pics of the day, you can see the convention display and also the inspiration corner.


Next - here are some photos of the girls doing their crafty challenge:


I love how Sandrina uses the Big Shot on her knees!! If you'd like to start off the New Year with a new career, please get in touch by emailing me at bluejellystampin@sky.com and I can tell you why joining our team could be the best decision you'll ever make.

Thanks ladies for such a fabby day.
Hugs

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love those owls! Happy Christmas Victoria, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fab day Victoria, thank you very much for laying it on for us. I love my owl and its proudly placed in my craft area :)

    Happy New Year

    Love Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x