Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Time for a case

I saw some fabulous project ideas when I attended Stampin' Up! leadership training in September and decided to have a bit of a play and case some of the projects. These are made using Under The Big Top and really inspired me to get creating. I've changed the colours and added a few bits:


We were so lucky that we were given this stamp set at training, I'm really pleased as I think I may have overlooked it in the catalogue for a while! I've used a colour combo of  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Peach Parfait and Whisper White to coordinate with the Big Top Birthday papers. I love the simplicity of this first card and it would be so easy to replicate in other colours and using alternative stamps too.

I've used Solid Stripes background stamp and added a Brights Button. The white thread is trimmed from the edge some white organza ribbon.


This next one uses paper piecing and layering but still leaves an uncluttered card. It uses the Fun Flowers Big Shot die layered with the Scallop Circle punch.


I enjoyed making this one the most as it meant I got to have another play with the Perfect Pennant Big Shot die!


I'm busy getting my display boards ready for my stand at the Max Paper Craft Show in Nottingham this coming Sunday, I hope you'll be able to pop and say 'hello'.

hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x