Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Pennant Parade and a New Class

Sorry for my absence again, the lurgy has well and truely struck the house of Jelly these last few weeks. At last we're all on the mend (she says rapidly touching wood before more germs come my way!).

So I want to share with you one of the most fabulously versatile stamp sets in the new Idea Book and Catalogue. It's called Pennant Parade and is available in both wood and clear mount. Best of all, it has a coordinating punch - Petite Pennants Builder. I love it when the cutting out is made easy for me!

Here's my first creation using both the stamps and the punch:


I've used a combo of Lucky Limeade (yum), Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Garden Green. Here's just the card:


I stamped the scalloped pennant in Garden Green onto Lucky Limeade card and punched out then the triangle in Lucky Limeade, colouring in the dots with Poppy Parade and Garden Green Markers before punching out too. The tree stem and sentiment are out of the same set - how easy to mass product Christmas cards. Do you love the new ruffled ribbon in Lucky Limeade and the matching Designer Printed Brad?

But this set is not just for Christmas, check it out:


I'll be running a class on Saturday 22nd October using this fab stamp and punch combo at 1pm in Arnold, Nottingham. We'll be making cards for all occassions. The cost of the class is £15 or £23.50 including the clear mount stamp set or £27.50 with the wood mount stamp set. So why not go the whole hog and pre-order the Petite Pennant builder punch for just £15 with your class booking.

Back tomorrow with more!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh! I think I need it already. Can't wait to see the new catty. Hope you're all on the mend now. Big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Victoria. I just got this set- just waiting for a the chance to play!
    Hope all yours get better soon.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x