Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

A simple anniversary

I blinked and missed my wedding anniversary this week with hubby having his accident. Thanks so much for all your kind words and messages. To update you - he is doing fine and has returned to work, his eye is a mess but it will get back to normal! Anyway, I didn't show you the anniversary card I made for him so here it is:


I've used Crumb Cake card for the base and rounded off the corners with the corner punch (love it so much) Then I punched squares of plain card using the 1 3/8" square punch and smaller squares from the designer series paper stacks using the 1 1/4" square punch and stuck then down. I use the grid paper to line them up straight!

The letters and hearts are all die cut using the Big Shot Timeless Type alphabet die set, did you know the set contains numbers and shapes too? Bargain! I added the second layer of the heart on a dimensional and added highlights with the white gel pen to make it look like a sweetie. Finally I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink. the sentiment is part of one of the retiring sets - Cheer and Wishes and has a whopping 40% off!

If you'd like to order any retiring products from me - please view the post at the top of my blog.

hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x