Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Party Time at Jelly's Place

Wanna come and play? I still have room for a few more. I'm holding my own Stampin' Up! retiring products party today between 2pm and 6pm. If you'd like to come along and grab yourself a bargain please give me a call on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to let me know what time you can drop in.

We'll be making this gorgeous card below and I'll be demonstrating too.



PLUS for one day only I'll be having a fabulous offer on the Big Shot which you won't want to miss out on! This is an offer only from me for folks coming to my party.

Hope to hear from you later
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. would have loved tyo come but hubby has banned me lol seeing as im doing that crop with you next week, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the pink and orange combo! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x