Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

What our kids say.....

It's taken me days for blogger to allow me to upload this photo the right way around, finally managed it. I thought I'd share with you some of the things I made for our school fair. I made some packs of thank you cards, very similar to ones I made at the end of the winter term! To match I covered some shopping list notepads and added some pencils.


I've used the Tart n Tangy stamp set along with Thank You Kindly. Colours are Real Red, Wild Wasabi and a mix of Certainly Celery and Crumb Cake for the layers. I've made something completely different for Zac's teachers which I'll share another day, just on the off chance any of them look here!

We were able to wash Zac's hair last night at last as we were told to wait five days after he'd had his head glued. He was nervous about it hurting but was fine in the end. When I took him to pre-school this morning I heard some absolute corkers. One of the Mums told me her little boy had come home from school and told her 'Mummy, Zac's head fell right off and he had to go to hoppitly and have it glued back on'. So funny. Another Mum was saying how her little boy got one of the teachers names wrong and didn't understand why she ignored him for a week. He'd been calling her Miss Beaver when her name is really Miss Otter. I nearly fell on the floor laughing at that one!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Your school fair makes are wonderful Victoria. I love stories about things the kids have said, they are a constant form of amusement. My eldest daughter used to have us in stitches when she was a toddler, unfortunately most of what she said I can`t repeat in polite company. Once, when she was 3 my mum and dad and I took her to our local park where there was a fun day. At one point a man ran past us closely followed by 2 burly policemen. My daughter looked up at my dad and " Maybe he went on the bouncy castle without taking his shoes off". Obviously the worse crime she could think of at that innocent age.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. blimey, you have been a busy bee! These are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fab idea and perfect for school pressies for the teacher
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x