Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Pillow Box Purse

Ow - my throat hurts! I'm eating some crisps as the moment as Dr told me it would hlep - help it to hurt yes it does! Anyway, yesterday I promised to show you a cute little purse made using the pillow box die. I have to confess the design is not mine, I cased it blatently from Mary Fish. Here's my version:


I've used the Springtime Vintage papers again and teamed them up with Wild Wasabi card and some Rose Red Seam Binding ribbon. Here's the purse:


Isn't it cute? It's the Pillow Box die along with the Top Note Die with the handle punched using the smallest oval punch. The flower is made using the five petal flower punch and finished off with a filigree brad. I made the matching card using the Top Note die too:


Blake is at his Grandparents today, last I heard he was digging up wiggly worms and throwing them in the compost. Hope he doesn't bring any home for Mummy! I'll have his bath filled and ready to give him a good dunking when he gets home. Zac is sitting in his latest car - made from a big box that arrived for me today which had some yummy wine and gorgeous flowers in as a Birthday pressie from myu Stampin' Up! Mummy Steph!


Check out the playdoh handbrake!
hugs

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and the bag purse is not bad as well !! ha ha
    no joking apart the purse is lovely
    but I have to say so is Zac bless him
    Hugs Susie xx
    ps Get well soon darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these creations Victoria. You're just too clever...
    Love the cutie photo of Zac..
    Hope you will be on the mend soon
    Caroline x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hope your throat is better soon (nothing worse) love the bag and card and Zac's hair is to die for (jealous....lol)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x