Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

It's not just for babies!

I absolutely love the Little Additions stamp set in the new mini catalogue. You get 21 stamps in the set which I think is an absolute steal. Plus, it's not just for babies!! My old teamie Liza has set a challenge to use 'lots of layers' over at Cupcake this week. Now - I'm usually the first one to shudder at the thought of lots of layers - but I came up with somethin I like:


I've made this new home card. My base is Shimmery White card which I've chopped off part way down and added a layer of window sheet behind. Then another piece of shimmery white card stuck across the bottom with a layered strip of Springtime Vintage DSP over the top. Do you like the way I've made my 'wallpaper' by using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder? Made myself chortle that did!

To make my scene I stamped the furniture and picture using Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzaz, layering on my card with dimensionals and then another layer of DSP on one of the pictures too! For a little finishing touch I added a self adhesive pearl to the drawer and a little gold elastic thread and another pearl to hang my pictures.

Now it's been a while since I've shared what stunt baby has been up to recently so I thought it was about time I showed you his latest antics. Here he is trying to get into Daddy's van:


Now he may look all out of propertion but that's because he has his big brother's shorts on!! Next stunt baby decided to 'sort out' the 'stuff' in the garage:
But with the attention span of a gnat and having successfully pulled out all Daddy's nice tidy cables, it was time to escape:


Tomorrow should be fun, Fluff and Sweet Cheeks are coming round to play!

Hugs
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - really clever! And thanks for sharing 'stunt baby's' latest adventures - soooo cute!, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Victoria, an amazing piece of artwork. :) at Stunt Baby, I remember it well, you've to have eyes everywhere but enjoy, they grow up far to quickly. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card Victoria
    Stunning in fact!
    Can't we have it for Less is More!! lol

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria, fab card - made me look at this stamp set in a different way
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I like this very stylish.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. spooky - wait 'til you see the card I've got scheduled to post on Friday, there are some scary similarities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Victoria and such a clever way to add lots of layers! Fab piccies...looks like stunt baby's having a load of fun lol! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Victoria! I love the little scene you have created and the wallpaper is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, it is so nice to see you here! I hope, no, I am sure you have had a wonderful day today:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jelly. I've admired this absolutely gorgeous card IRL and I love it. It's a very clever little card and all the details are fab. I've also seen Stunt Baby IRL and he's a cutie. BTW, Sweet Cheeks has been asking where the boys are ever since we left yours!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jelly, I love the little scene and the embossing. Thanks for joining in with us this week.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jelly, what a fantastic card. I love the 'wallpaper' and the cute furniture. So nice to have you visit us at cupcake this week :) Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Jelly! Wow this is gorgeous... I so love the acetate!! Fab layers and I just LOVE the wallpaper! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your take on this challenge - your card is adorable.Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x