Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Red Noses for Comic Relief

Today in the UK is Red Nose day for Comic Relief, unfortunately me and my little boys are poorly with sore throats and bad coughs so Zac has been off school. Yesterday he should have dressed up at school and donated some money to Comic Relief for doing so. He missed out on a day of fun bless him. I had made some cards for him to give out to a few of his freinds and teachers, he still can, just on Monday instead!



This features Poppy Parade, one of the lush In Colours. The spotty paper is from the Level One Hostess Gift - In Colour Paper Stack. I stamped my monsters in Basic Black using stamps from the fabulous Make a Monster set, so fitting for today as monsters are the theme for this year's red noses! The noses are actually a stamp from Something Sweet, stamped in Poppy Parade and then coated in Crystal Effects to give the lovely shiny look to them.



I've used a sentiment from Basic Phrases, I don't know what I'd do if Stampin' Up! ever decide to retire this set as I love it and all but one of the sentiments fit perfectly in to the Word Window Punch.

So as I said, my little man missed out on his school day of fun, but he still got to wear his costume at home. He dressed up as his favourite character 'Captain Rex' from Star Wars the Clone Wars. So here is my very own little clone warrier:



I imagine I'll be taking a clone warrier to the supermarket, the park, for walks etc as he loves his costume. He even has to take the helmet and 'pow' to bed with him so he can keep an eye on them!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend
hugs

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Aww these cards are soooooooo cute Victoria and so is Zac! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards Victoria. Great idea to use the sweet as a nose. Zac looks great too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x