Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Butterfly Prints Class

Tomorrow I have lots of lovely ladies coming round to join in with my Butterfly Prints class. Here is what we'll all be making:


















I can't wait to sit and create with everyone. I'll be posting again tomorrow with the projects the ladies make as I love seeing all different variations on my designs. I'll also be posting the class instructions for download too.

Been a slow day today, I don't suffer with headaches but I've had one all day today. I think due to not enough sleep the last few nights. Fingers crossed it will have gone by the morning as it's making me squint and frown at the moment.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x