Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Feeling the lurve

I said I'd be back today to get you loved up and I wasn't kidding! I thought I'd should show you some valentines themed projects now so that you don't forget to order your supplies in time!
















I really enjoyed making these, even though it was a bit tough resisting eating those jelly bellies! OK, first up is a Crumb Cake card decorated with patterned paper from the In Colour Designer Series level one hostess pack, isn't the large spot pattern gorgeous? I've used the large Heart Punch and Heart Treat Cup to make a sweetie gift card. I think this might be for hubby as ahem a little confession.......he was given a huge tub of jelly bellies for Christmas and I may have picked all the pink, red and white ones out!


















Here's a close up of the fabulous heart treat cup filled with yummy goodness! Such a baragin at just £2.95 for a pack of 12.


















Then a card made using the Sweetheart stamp set which co-ordinates with the Heart Punch and Treat Cups too!


















I like to make use of my leftovers so I mounted the punched out heart from the card before on to some dimensionals for a bit of depth. The OXOX stamp is from Basic Phrases. Finally a treat pouch:























This time I've used a 6" square of paper from the Subtles DSP paper pack (12x12) and the heart is stamped from the I Heart Hearts set. I've cut this heart out by hand and stuck it on the pouch with dimensionals. The bag inside is a small treat bag tied off with a bit of Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon.

Now I must thank Anne for the fabby award she has given me:











I need to tell you three things that make me different and then nominate another five bloggers to receive the award so......five things that make me different:

  1. I absolutely have to sleep with my feet out of the bed even in winter. Hotels annoy me with their tightly tucked in sheets and I have a battle to free myself a gap to poke my feet out of!
  2. I can't wear natural wool clothes - they make me itch and scratch like a monkey. Actually I can't stand the smell of wet wool either!
  3. I adore bright pink and bribed hubby into letting me have a few items in said colour in our white kitchen. I'm still bribing him to this day and am slowly turning my kitchen pink!
I'll pass this award on to:
  1. Tracy
  2. Louise
  3. Susie
  4. Donna
  5. Fluff
Off to put my feet up for a bit now, it's been a hectic day in the house of Jelly.
Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Just think how good you are saving those sweeties for hubby to enjoy at Valentines Day - must be worth another pink kitchen gadget!!
    Fab projects!! Must use that paper pack too????
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute set... so love valentines! Hot pink in your kitchen... you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab little set, that DP is lush, especially love the treat pouch, I had to chuckle at the feet out the bed thing, got to agree with hotel sheets though I hate to be all tucked in!!! Sheets are horrible....Duvets rule!!!! Lol

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x